SCSC Championship 2014 – Race 2 – Postponed | South Cork Sailing Club

SCSC Championship 2014 – Race 2 – Postponed

No wind.

Also, it’s raining. A decision will be taken at 5pm as to whether or not to hold the Cadet BBQ, originally scheduled for tonight.

Comments are closed.